FlaxseedFields® Whole, roasted flaxseed
Whole, roasted flaxseeds are selected for their superior flavour and uniform colour. The seed are cleaned and sized according to stringent quality specifications. Only well matured seeds are selected. The unique roasting process gives premium microbiological quality. Roasting increases the product shelf life, gives crispy texture and delicious nutty, roasted extra aroma.
Superior flavour and texture to special products:
- Excellent in nutritional snackbars and different cereal based products as mysli, biscuits, etc.
- Excellent for gluten-free baking
- Available also as organic
- Excellent microbiological quality
For improving nutritional imago in marketing:
- High in Omega-3
- Great source of fibre, about 28%
- Antioxidants as lignans
- Good source of high quality protein with all essential amino acids
Arctic flaxseed is always Non-GMO